DISCOVER THE BEST OF LOCAL
21 ESSEX WAY, ESSEX, VERMONT
Local Maverick is hosting a Vermont Holiday Artisan Market on Small Business Saturday!
Looking for an easy way to support Vermont businesses? Come out to the Essex Experience on Saturday, November 27th from 10:00am - 2:00pm. Community members will have the chance to experience a day of family-friendly fun that brings together community & the holiday season!
Shop local for friends, family, or yourself! Shop from over 40 Vermont entrepreneurs participating! An incredible selection of crafts, food, drink, art, and more will be available. I
n addition to holiday shopping, there will be food, spirit tastings, holiday cocktails, music, a photo booth, and more!
Here is an overview of what the day will look like:
• 10am the market will open and there will be four primary locations across the Essex Experience campus where community members can interact and shop.
• From 11am-1pm there will be free "sleigh rides" around the campus! You will be able to ride to the different participating campus locations on a horse and carriage. Or you can simply have some fun with the kids and jump on for a ride!
• In the T-Rex Lounge: From 10am-3pm there will be holiday cocktails, spirit tastings, hot cider, and movies playing on the large screen.
• The Essex High School choir will be moving around the campus caroling and spreading holiday cheer.
• Uncommon Coffee will be hosting two vendors in their space from 12pm-6pm! (Also, a great place to get a coffee before the market starts in the morning).
• Magic Mann will be providing CBD tasting and infused cider in the T-Rex lounge and may have a new product released.
• Black Flannel Brewing Company will be crafting special holiday cocktail recipes & holding a tasting in the T-Rex lounge.
Make sure to check out all the great local businesses around campus after you wrap up! This is going to be a fun day of supporting our community and discovering incredible local products! No better way to spend small business Saturday!
We are also raising support and awareness for Maverick's Kitchen, a nonprofit Culinary Incubator for Vermont Food & Drink Startups. Please consider donating.
Join us for fun, laughs, and quality local goods!
BECOME A VENDOR OF MAVERICK MARKET
QUALITY, IMPACT, COMMUNITY
Our Vendors: As always, we will be featuring a selection of amazing local businesses who share our values of quality, impact, and community. If you a Vermont business with a quality product or community program supporting Vermonters, we'd love to hear from you! We are always looking for new people to join our community. You can view our vendor policies and requirements here.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any specific questions!
SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR OUR COMMUNITY
BECOME A SPONSOR
Sponsors: We are looking for sponsors who share the same values of community, quality, social impact, and environmental sustainability.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please contact email@example.com